Maverick vs 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick vs 9

Well after figuring out the issues with Mavericks wanting approval to install and unknown software. Then issues in re registering had to be accomplished for the new install of DVDFAB (not just simply upgrading older version). Then finding all my save default settings are gone. So I had to set up each and every parameter once more. Why not find that your pervious install exists and just replace the program and suck in the setting existing.

After all that the latest version crashes a lot. It seems to have transition issues at end of task. It lock up and does not srat next task or if it was last task if does not finish. This is occurring 50% of the time. I am forced to use force quit and relaunch to get back to working condition.

I will not even go into the GUI changes that are not as friendly and featured in my view as older versions.

WAITING FOR FIXES

DVDFab does not support Mac OS 10.9 (Maverick)

I am afraid that DVDFab currently does not support Maverick (OS 10.9).
    It is only good for 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8.

Not even the last few beta's that have come out support 10.9 and no official word and when they expect to have a 10.9 compatible DVDFab out either.

Very frustrating.

Comment

It does install and run, but destroys the system's dvd player. sigh...

fortunately I have a system backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        I am afraid that DVDFab currently does not support Maverick (OS 10.9).
        It is only good for 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8.

Not even the last few beta's that have come out support 10.9 and no official word and when they expect to have a 10.9 compatible DVDFab out either.

Very frustrating.
        Hi, Ozzie

DVDFab for Mac (9.1.0.7 Beta) already supports Mac OS 10.9

Comment

Working...
        X