9.0.1.7 - Works, but very slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.0.1.7 - Works, but very slow.

It works, but very slow. I can´t activate "lightning-recode". Why? In Version 8 it works. Since Version 9 it dosen´t work.

On my Bootcamp with Windows it works 3 times faster from 50GB to 25GB. Please fix it in the Mac-Version with the lightning-recode.

Thanks.

Example: Mainmovie "Mama" to 25GB.

Windows 8.1 with DVDFab 9.1.0.6 (Trial) works about 12-14 MB/s on my Macbook with Bootcamp (Software with Lightning-Recode)
    OS X Mavericks with DVDFab 9.1.0.7 works with 3,6 MB/s (Software, Lightning-Recode doesn´t work)
    Last edited by mr2driver; 11-20-2013, 01:17 PM.
    Macbook Pro Retina 2.6GHz. OS X Mavericks. LG Blu-Ray Brenner BE14NU40 USB. DVDFab Lifetime.

I got the same results as you.

slooooow

Comment

terraed

I have a MacMini with Intel i7 processor and HD 4000 GPU. Why doesn't DVDFab take advantage of this hardware like it does on Windows OS? In version 9.1.1.1 I get conversion speeds of 3m/s or slower when going from BD50 to BD25. This is half the speed I was getting from version 8.2.2.5. There is a major problem with DvdFab recognizing Apple iMac hardware!

Comment

Have been report the issue to our dev that the conversion speed is slower than Fab8.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X