Blu-ray Copy -Main Movie -Fast&Furious6 - does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy -Main Movie -Fast&Furious6 - does

After copying Fast 6 to my external HDD movie does not start from beginning. anyone else having this issue with this movie? Attached is my internal log.

DVDFab v9.1.1.7 Blu-ray Copy - Paid Subscription
    4 TB External Western Digital HDD
    External LG Blu-ray Reader/Writer

MacBook Pro 15" Retina
    2.7Ghz Intel Core i7
    16 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 Memory
    500 GB Flash HDD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CBR929; 12-18-2013, 12:36 AM.

dcc1048, if you have a problem you need help with start your own thread, be specific and include logs. Unhelpful rants that hijack other threads will be deleted.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

macdude35, install 9.1.1.8 and try again. If it does cut and paste the log in a post.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Moved to correct sub forum.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Got me again posting in the wrong forum! I really need to check that before giving bogus advice. There is no 9.1.1.8 for mac.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Got me again posting in the wrong forum! I really need to check that before giving bogus advice. There is no 9.1.1.8 for mac.
            I forgive you my friend, you have been spending more time looking at the computer screen than me.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I did the same thing i had to delete my post and I couldn't find the Mac sub forum where is it i just see the Fab programs for it but not the forum?. Nevermind it's under the Fab programs for Mac. this threw me off.
              Last edited by glenns; 12-18-2013, 05:30 AM.

Comment

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=24030 Try the brand new fab9119 for Mac.

Comment

Just tried DVDFAB 9.1.1.9 for Mac. The movie still does not play from the beginning. I have attached my log files. You'll also notice another movie Now You See Me. This movie too does not play from the beginning. Both Fast 6 and Now You See Me are the Extended Edition of these movies. I do not know if this matters but just thought i would point that out. The logs are for Main Movie for both blu-ray movies.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X