DVDFab Mac Bluray Copy Full Disc Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Mac Bluray Copy Full Disc Problem

Help anyone...Having difficulty copying full disc. I'm able to copy main movie; but when I try to copy full disc, the disc will not play fully. I've burned many coasters. It will play the menu in the case of the Man of Steel, tried with Wolverine but no dice!! Please help; using the trial version of Fab. By the way; Fab tells me that the disc copied/burned successfully but still can't play. Help anybody/somebody!!

Post your internal log and the Fab burn log.Cut and paste just the log for the movie that your having trouble with.
    See the link below on how to.Make sure you using the latest version of fab 9119.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      Make sure you using the latest version of fab 9119.
      Hi callee23
      My friend was probably thinking of the windows version.
      The latest version for Mac is 9120 and you will find it here http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

DVDfab Mac Full Disc Copy Problem

Thanks all; will post log...However, I am using version 9120 and still getting the same problem...

Comment

Originally posted by callee23 View Post
          Thanks all; will post log...However, I am using version 9120 and still getting the same problem...
          Is it happend on all disc? What player are you use?
          Use the newer fab version and post your internal_log here.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Bluray Full Disc Copy

It appears it only happens on Man of Steel and Wolverine; was able to successfully copy a couple of other blurays!! The two aforementioned seem to be very complicated dvds....

Comment

Working...
            X