Needs to fully re-configure DVDFab after each upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Needs to fully re-configure DVDFab after each upgrade

Is it normal that after each version update, I have to re-enter my account information but also re-create all profiles I have customized or all common settings like the preselect audio or subtitles languages?
    In other words, is there a way to avoid having to re-configure DVDfab entirely after each upgrade? As there are regular upgrades (and this is great!), it would be great if it was possible.
    Thanks for any information about a way to do this in the current version.

Good question .. I would also appreciate a fix.. Quite annoying that an update deletes user settings..

Comment

Agreed. Back to my point on other threads, don't waste users/customers' time.

Comment

This issue has be fixed from 9120. In next version, all you setting can be saved.
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

GREAT!!!!!!
          Thank

Comment

Just upgraded to 9.1.2.5 (from 9.1.2.2) and still had to reenter email account + select audio and subtitle and other things.. thought this had been fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
              Just upgraded to 9.1.2.5 (from 9.1.2.2) and still had to reenter email account + select audio and subtitle and other things.. thought this had been fixed?
              Thanks for your feedback.
              Were you deleted Document\DVDFab\Config folder?
              The settings was saved that directory. It had to reenter settings after deleted that.
              I notice this issue V9122 always created a config folder named with version,like config_9122(it is annoying,isn`t it?).
              it has update removed creat the version folder in each version from 9123.
              All settings and info can be saved config folder. Let's us look at the next version. If still has issue that is a qustion. Thanks angin.
              Last edited by Dora; 01-27-2014, 04:39 AM.
              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
              X