DVDFab using Windows Parallels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab using Windows Parallels

I have a lifetime subscription of DVDFab DVD Ripper / Blue-ray Ripper (3D Plus), for Windows (version 9.1.2.2). I was one of those "I will NEVER buy a Mac" guys until two weeks ago when in spite of multiple safeguards, I got another virus on my PC...

I was half-way through ripping my Blue-ray collection using my PC when I drank the Kool-aid and brought home a new iMac... I am running Windows Parallels (in addition to a lot of Mac software) primarily because of my extensive use of DVDFab.

I can get every title-- DVD or Blue-ray-- to play using my external BD drive (Archgon MD-8107-U3 labeled Panasonic) in either Parallels Windows media player or Handbrake, but DVDFab will not rip, copy, or burn the same discs.

I am new to the Mac universe, but would love some help getting DVDFab to work using Parallels so as not to have to buy another subscription for Mac...

I moved this here to the mac forum for you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Issue resolved. When using parallels, the iOS requires the user to select which platform will be using the USB device. It's not like the mouse or keyboard which functions across platforms automatically. DVDFAB works flawlessly now that I know to assign the BD drive to Windows/parallels when using it.

Comment

Working...
      X