Launch new instance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Launch new instance

I see in the preferences (common settings) "Allow Multiple Instances". I have enabled this but can't find a way to launch a second instance. Maybe someone can tell me where that button is?

Double click the FAB icon again.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Actually, that was the first thing I tried. All it does is pull the first instance to the front.

Comment

any solution? I also need to use 2 bluray readers at the time

Comment

No. I contacted tech support about this but they weren't much help. You can que up multiple drives though. Not sure if that helps or not. Wish I knew why they put a setting like this in Prefs. It doesn't appear to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wgstarks View Post
            No. I contacted tech support about this but they weren't much help. You can que up multiple drives though. Not sure if that helps or not. Wish I knew why they put a setting like this in Prefs. It doesn't appear to do anything.
            maybe in the windows version works?

Comment

Definitely the Windows version works.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok I found a solution. I am very surprised that the support team dont know how to fix that.

Simply go into /Applications select DVDFAB9 click con Command+C then Command+V

This way you created another copy of the application, now you can launch both! Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                X