9.1.4.2 No Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.1.4.2 No Improvement

Still 2 hour + encode times for DVDs into mp4. It may have dropped 10 minutes or so off 9.1.4.1 Beta. Nowhere near the 35 minute encode times of 9.1.3.6.

Still DOES NOT not encode forced subtitles from Thor DW, Region 1, DVD, regardless if encode forced or the forced english options are checked with direct render to video.
    Attached Files

For Thor check the second English set of subtitles and don't check only forced.I had to turn them on with my softwear player during playback so it's possible you will also.The second English set is the forced subs some movies are like this.The first set of subs are English subs. for the whole movie.
    Last edited by glenns; 05-03-2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevl2 View Post
      Still 2 hour + encode times for DVDs into mp4. It may have dropped 10 minutes or so off 9.1.4.1 Beta. Nowhere near the 35 minute encode times of 9.1.3.6.

Still DOES NOT not encode forced subtitles from Thor DW, Region 1, DVD, regardless if encode forced or the forced english options are checked with direct render to video.
      Same here.. Only using version 9.1.3.6. I'm not a coding expert but maybe just try to reset the "ripper code" to version 9.1.3.6(?) and everybody is happy :-)

.. and I'm still missing a real "MAC interface". Would make DVDFab so much cooler!

--
      Guys, you will make it DVDFab great again. I believe in you.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
        For Thor check the second English set of subtitles and don't check only forced.I had to turn them on with my softwear player during playback so it's possible you will also.The second English set is the forced subs some movies are like this.The first set of subs are English subs. for the whole movie.
        Thx. Aware of that. Tried that every time since 9.1.3.6. It doesn't work. Playback is on ipad/iphone/QT

Comment

Hi, I have forwarded this issue to our developers.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
          X