X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not work with 'Yosemite' DP Beta 1

... like the Title says, DVDFab does not work with Mac OS X 10.10

Hi Maaarc15,
    We have installed version 10.10 and are testing the compatability with DVDFab.

As soon as we get the test result, we will update you.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance!
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

updated to 9.1.5.2 when it opens it goes into not responding as soon as i try to add media

Comment

Ant2369 are you running mac OS X 10.10 too?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Ant2369
          I do not have a Mac but, please post your internal log.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Ant2369 are you running mac OS X 10.10 too?
            yes i updated to 10.10 at first the app wouldn't open said wasn't compatible with this version then updated when the updates was released now the app opens but immediately freeze into "Not Responding" and i have to force quite.

i tried uninstalling the app both by dragging to trash and re installing and by using an app cleaner to totally remove all traces of the software then doing a fresh install neither worked

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi Ant2369
              CBR929
              How do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi Ant2369
                CBR929
                I can't get into the app long enough to open the logs which I'm assuming is under File Open Logs Files

Comment

I don't have a mac but here's serveral ways windows users can get to their log files it may also work for a mac.

Open note pad-click on file- then click on open- change the text documents(default) to all files (its a pull down) then Fab files shows up click on dvdfab internal and cut and paste into a post.Their are 2 better ways below.

A less intensive way is to click on the windows logo to the bottom left then documents-then dvd fab9-then log-then dvdfab internal file.

Or the easy way from the fab program click the downward triangle then log files-then dvdfab internal file. 3 different ways to get to your log files.

Documents is the default location for log files for windows users so if you put them somewhere else then you will need to use that location of-cause.
                  Hope this helps.

Comment

Any Update on Yosemite compatibility

beta 3 of yosemite - any update on dvdfab compatibility ??

Comment

We are working on this.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                        We are working on this.

Wilson
                        DP4 released - public beta within 2 weeks and DVDFab still not working.

Latest Beta of DVD Fab still crashes - at least there is progress however - the program will start - you just can't do anything beyond splash screens and licence check.

Comment

DVD Fab not working on Yosemite

Public Beta released - still no dvdfab

Comment

Seems like you're getting upset that DVDFAB is not working on your Beta OS. If you take the choice to run a beta piece of software you can get mad because things don't work. When 10.10 goes public I'm sure there will be software that will still have problems. I found that was the case with Mavericks, and that's why it's best to not install on day one and let everyone catch up (if you need all your software to work).

Comment

Originally posted by bradb21 View Post
                              Seems like you're getting upset that DVDFAB is not working on your Beta OS. ...... When 10.10 goes public ...... (if you need all your software to work).
                              It has gone Public - look it up - still beta yes - but Public none the less.

Not upset - I have working copies of mavericks across several machines where dvdfab could be used if required.

these posts Were more about ensuring dvdfab would do something before the Public Beta was available to Avoid criticism - which they have chosen not to do - their problem not mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X