Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Rip sony BD-RECORDER DR mode file.

Dear DVDFab stuff.

1. DVDFab for Mac 9 can't rip SONY BD-RECODER BDAV DR MODE file with M2TS passthrough.
    2. DVDFab for Mac 9 can't convert/rip SONY BD-RECODER BDAV 1440x1080 m2ts file to 1920x1080.

I was wondering that if it would be possible for you to check & fix. Please.

Thank you very much.

1. DVDFab for Mac 9 can't rip SONY BD-RECODER BDAV DR MODE file with M2TS passthrough.
    2. DVDFab for Mac 9 can't convert/rip SONY BD-RECODER BDAV 1440x1080 m2ts file to 1920x1080.

I was wondering that if it would be possible for you to check & fix. Please.
    Hi,

For the first issue, most of recoder BDAV discs are AAC audio track, but DVDFab does not support to copy aac audio with m2ts format yet.

For the second issue, we will check it ASAP. The output resolution is 1920*1080 if DVDFab open the 1440*1080 disc in Ripper module but it's incorrect in Video Converter.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Dear DVDFab stuff…

DVDFab for mac 9179 does 1440X1080 m2ts file to 1920X1080 mp4 beautifully.

Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Working...
      X