Can't copy ISO file on Blu-Ray Copy on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy ISO file on Blu-Ray Copy on Mac

I am using DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy version 9.1.5.3(DVDFab v9) on a Mac.

I am trying to burn an ISO file to Blu-ray 25GB. I have Blu-ray Copy installed. When I load the ISO file I do not get the Blu-ray copy options such as letting me compress to 25GB or allowing me to select which portions to copy. I only get a single screen to load the iso. When I load it, it starts to copy then it tells me I need a two layer disk. I have no options to compress the file or to only single movie only. I had this previously but since I upgraded I no longer get this option. Also before I could select which DVDFab program to open. Now it opens with only one option. I do have DVD Copy as well. In fact it looks like this is the program it wants to use rather than the Blu-ray Copy. I subscribe to both.

if you have the USA version of dvdfab then you will be unable to copy
    any bluray discs as this feature has been disabled. read here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_do_disc_...htm#how_to_faq

Comment

Was the a recent change for the USA version? I know it worked a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ben121345 View Post
        Was the a recent change for the USA version? I know it worked a few months ago.
        yes, it happened earlier this year.

Comment

Working...
        X