Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab 9 on Yosemite

Hello!

I've been sucessfully using DVDFab 9.1.8.0 to backup Blu-Ray disks for safekeeping. This was on OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. Recently I had to upgrade to OSX 10.10.2 Yosemite. DVDFab 9.1.8.0 now gives the message: 'To open this blu-ray disc you need to buy or renew dvdfab "blu-ray copy" ' I uninstalled 9.1.8.0 and installed 9.1.9.5. I get the same message. I close the message and open the disk source, no message but the disk is never read.

I made an unencrypted copy of a Blu-Ray using MakeMKV. DVDFab 9.1.9.5 could open the unencypyed folder made by MakeMKV and I was able to make a Main Movie copy. DVDFab 9.1.9.5 also works on DVDs that I tested with Yosemite.

I am using the "international" or non-US versions of DVDFab.

I've browsed this and other forums and people seem to have DVDFab working on Yosemite. Clearly this has to do with the Blu-Ray protection, but I'm stumped as to why on Yosemite and not on Snow Leopard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Please re-register DVDFab and check license status.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson,

Thank you for responding.

I am attempting to use the "free" version of HD Decrypter. DVDFab license for HD Decrypter shows "never expires" but Blu-Ray copy shows "expired".

Regards,

Indy-D

Comment

Originally posted by Indy-D View Post
        Wilson,

Thank you for responding.

I am attempting to use the "free" version of HD Decrypter. DVDFab license for HD Decrypter shows "never expires" but Blu-Ray copy shows "expired".

Regards,

Indy-D
        Hi Indy-D,

About DVDFab HD Decrypter, you may need to have a look at this IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X