Task_1 failed! Error=100 on MACOSX 10.10.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 failed! Error=100 on MACOSX 10.10.3

I keep getting a Task_1 failed! Error=100 when I try to burn a dvd. I check the logs and I see this error.
    "failed to check mount status"
    This error started to show up after I upgraded to OSX 10.10.3. The only workaround I have is to connect the drive to the vmfusion and use dvdfab in windows. This will give me a good burn.

Please let me know a good solution.
    Attached Files

Same issue- Why not response from DVDFAB yet

I keep getting the same kind of error but it's an error 102 instead. I'm attaching the log as requested by Dvd Fab and am hoping to be able to get some kind of response soon as I have been delaying doing anything till this is fixed!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mattk1982 View Post
      I keep getting the same kind of error but it's an error 102 instead. I'm attaching the log as requested by Dvd Fab and am hoping to be able to get some kind of response soon as I have been delaying doing anything till this is fixed!!!
      You were adding the movie source to DVDFab manually. Please let your Mac read and recognize the movie disc first, and then start up DVDFab and let DVDFab automatically load the disc as source.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

DVD Fab issue

I wish i could let it recognize the DVD but everytime i do as you say, it doesn't show up on DvdFab and I have to manually update. Prior to the update involving El Capitan, it would have no problem. Now everytime i load the DVD and then launch DvdFab, I have to manually load the DVD... If i have a setting wrong, i would love to know as i've gone thru all my setting.

Thanks
        Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by mattk1982 View Post
          I wish i could let it recognize the DVD but everytime i do as you say, it doesn't show up on DvdFab and I have to manually update. Prior to the update involving El Capitan, it would have no problem. Now everytime i load the DVD and then launch DvdFab, I have to manually load the DVD... If i have a setting wrong, i would love to know as i've gone thru all my setting.

Thanks
          Matthew
          The latest version has fixed this "cannot load disc automatically" issue. Please trash DVDFab and its related documents. Open Finder->Applications to find DVDFab.app and move it to Trash, then go to Finder->Documents, delete the whole "DVDFab" folder, reboot your Mac to delete some temporary files that may be left over.

Then download and install DVDFab 9.2.1.8 for Mac at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to see if it can resolve your problem.

Comment

Working...
          X