DVDFab9 fails 3/4 DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab9 fails 3/4 DVDs

Conversion stops immediately. I tried 4 DVDs, 3 failed, 1 copied. New and old movies so I don't think it is some tricky new protection.

Originally posted by wjshack View Post
    Conversion stops immediately. I tried 4 DVDs, 3 failed, 1 copied. New and old movies so I don't think it is some tricky new protection.
    Hi wjshack,

Please post the dvdfab_internal log file, thanks.

The default location for DVDFab log file is:
    Finder> Documents> DVDFab> Log

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

DVD Fab 9 failing on every DVD

Occurs just as conversion starts. Sort of klaxon sound and then message that process failed. Full log was too large to send (1.2 MB). I deleted it and then tried two DVDs, one worked, one didn't. But overall success rate for the day was 1/4.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wjshack View Post
        Occurs just as conversion starts. Sort of klaxon sound and then message that process failed. Full log was too large to send (1.2 MB). I deleted it and then tried two DVDs, one worked, one didn't. But overall success rate for the day was 1/4.
        Hi wjshack,

Please first insert the movie disc to the drive and make sure that your Mac can recognize the disc; after that start up DVDFab and let it automatically analyze and load the disc.

For some DVDs, DVDFab may take a bit longer to complete the analyzing process, so, please kindly wait.

When the source is a DVD movie disk, please do not open it using the "+Add" button or drag and drop to start a copy or conversion.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X