Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem ripping more that one ISO at a time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Problem ripping more that one ISO at a time.

I am having a problem with running multiple Ripper jobs in a single run.

I am using DVDFAB v9.2.2.0 on OS X 10.11.2.

I am ripping ISO files that were created with an earlier version of DVDFAB (Windows version) to MKV but I have the same trouble if trying to go to MP4.

If I do one rip at a time everything seems to go just fine. If I set up more than one to be ripped then I have problems. The first one will complete normally and sometimes the second one will work. In most cases after the first one completes the output directory of the second one is created but the rip never makes any progress. There is a process called “fabprocess” that has the CPU running at close to 100% though. If I try to stop or close DVDFAB I get the spinning wheel of color. I always end up force closing DVDFAB but that only closes the windows, the fabprocess continues to run the CPU to 100%. If I restart DVDFAB and try again I end up with the same problem but now I’ve got two fabprocess processes running the CPU to 100%. I have to go in and force close those processes by hand. I can rip the second one by itself and it works just fine.

This is happening with multiple ISO files.

Any ideas on what might be the problem? If I can give any more information please let me know exactly what to do. I’m still kind of new to DVDFAB!

Thanks for any information!!!

Sorry, It looks like I posted this in the wrong place but I can't see how to move it...
    Last edited by flyback; 01-11-2016, 10:04 PM.
Working...
X