Cannot copy Standard Operating Procedure Blurry disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy Cannot copy Standard Operating Procedure Blurry disc

Hi, I'm trying to copy a bluray disc that I own. I'm backing up all of my discs just in case they get scratched and also so that I can play them from a hard drive. I have one called Standard Operating Procedure which I have tried for months to copy, with different versions of DVDFab, and it still will not copy.

I have ripped the movie into an iPad friendly file, but it will not do a simple Blurry Copy. I'm currently on version 9.2.3.1

Pease do not tell me to update to the latest version of DVDFab, because it's a hassle for me as I live in the United States. My version should not be a problem since this disc was released in 2008 or 2009.

Please help. Thank you!

-Chuck
    Attached Files

try using the clone mode option -- https://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-copy.htm
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-09-2022, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Hi spamyoself
      As far as I know an error 102 is a read error try cleaning the disc and try again.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

What does living in the US have to do with updating to the latest version?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Because living in the US, you have to go through a different procedure to get the FULL version of DVDFab. Otherwise, you'll get the US version.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Hi spamyoself
            As far as I know an error 102 is a read error try cleaning the disc and try again.
            CBR929
            I don't think this is the problem since it allowed me to rip it. It's just not allowing a full copy for some reason. Disc is in immaculate condition and I've burned many discs, copied many others before and after this one. This one just always has problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              What does living in the US have to do with updating to the latest version?
              Because living in the US, you have to go through a different procedure to get the FULL version of DVDFab. Otherwise, you'll get the US version.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                try using the clone mode option - https://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-copy.htm
                Thanks but I'm trying to copy the entire disc to my hard drive. I only want to burn to disc later if I have to do to a ruined disc.
                Last edited by zhilei; 12-09-2022, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spamyoself View Post
                  there is no US version of dvdfab any more.
                  it's all one version now, the international version.

Comment

there is no US version of dvdfab any more.
                    it's all one version now, the international version.
                    Is there anywhere I can find a confirmation on this? Not that I don't believe you, but I would have thought there might be a little more fanfare regarding it.
                    Yes, like Spamyoself, I have been having to jump thru hoops to get my updates for the non U.S. versions.
                    Is this really a reality ?
                    Last edited by dbx166; 04-15-2016, 10:20 PM.

Comment

It's true, just download and see for yourself. There was no fanfare but it was discussed in the forum. There is only one version.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

As my friend october262 said there is only one version now with all decryption abilities so no need to search for non US versions.
                        CBR929
                        Sorry my friend didn't see you
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                          It's true, just download and see for yourself. There was no fanfare but it was discussed in the forum. There is only one version.
                          Now to search the forums for what I have missed although coming up for keywords on this one are going to be tough.
                          THis is a real surprise.
                          Well I did do some downloading and all you guys/girls seem to be right. At one point, my research suggested download within the app, which made sense to me, but that doesn't even look like it's an issue.
                          Now looking forward to them going to the next build fixing the problems in 9.2.3.7, where as I get what looks like a proper rip, but will not play back off the HD connected the the BD player. Sent all the logs in and it seems like they are acknowledging the issue and "to be patient for the next build."
                          Rips in BDMV format seem to play back OK on the KDLink720 (only main feature and no menus) but not on the Oppo - BDP93 which plays with menus and all the extras etc.. Just black screens.
                          Anyone else having these issues with the latest build?
                          Thanks for the really good new intel !
                          Last edited by dbx166; 04-15-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dbx166 View Post
                            Is there anywhere I can find a confirmation on this? Not that I don't believe you, but I would have thought there might be a little more fanfare regarding it.
                            Yes, like Spamyoself, I have been having to jump thru hoops to get my updates for the non U.S. versions.
                            Is this really a reality ?
                            here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27293&highlight=international+ver sion post #2

Comment

Thanks for the link October, and it seems yes, in fact they did keep it very low key.
                              All I can say is wow . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X