Mac updates not on par with Windows versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac updates not on par with Windows versions

I have noticed that Mac updates of DVD fab and DVD Fab media player for Mac are not updated on the same cadence as Windows versions.

Why not give Mac users the same priority as Windows users?

I brought both products and at least media player deserves an update.

And DVD Fab is some versions behind.

Thanks

Hi,

DVDFab mac version will be also updated soon.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Since I updated to the last version available for Mac (9.2.3.9), I've had numerous discs actually crash DVDFab approximately 50% of the way through the rip. I've also been unable to rip approximately 75% of the newer Blu-ray discs I've tried. I had never had these type of problems before 9.2.3.9, so there may have been more bugs in that Mac version than any others in the past. I'm really hoping a new update (hopefully sooner rather than later) will correct these issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

Wilson
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzer16 View Post
          Since I updated to the last version available for Mac (9.2.3.9), I've had numerous discs actually crash DVDFab approximately 50% of the way through the rip. I've also been unable to rip approximately 75% of the newer Blu-ray discs I've tried. I had never had these type of problems before 9.2.3.9, so there may have been more bugs in that Mac version than any others in the past. I'm really hoping a new update (hopefully sooner rather than later) will correct these issues.
          Exactly the same problem here.
          The newest version 9.2.3.9 crashs while ripping disc´s with multiple tracks or doesn´t even begin while generating high CPU Load.

Comment

Bluray Mac Copy

No MAC bluray update; I'm feeling a little shortchanged!! Newer Blurays don't seem to copy; lots of burn/read errors!! HELP SOOOOOOON!!!!

Comment

Today arrived one more Update for Windows...

Comment

Hi,

I'm really waiting for next update.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

We are also working on the new DVDFab Mac version now.

Thanks!

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Aside from the BD+ issues and the "please downloaded a newer version of DVDFab" notices...is everyone else experiencing the "DVDFab quit unexpectedly" in the middle of rips? I tried four different discs over the weekend, and only one of the four made it through...the others forced DVDFab to quit unexpectedly. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and the same issue happens. All told, since the 9.2.3.9 update, this has happened on at least 13 discs I've tried (all of the older titles).

Comment

Not so soon at least

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi,

Wilson
                      Hello, it is taking a long time for the update to arrive.

Comment

Got the same feeling that this Mac version of bluray copy software is not matured yet. They keep saying the new version comes in soon but ....

Comment

Working...
                        X