Mac vs PC versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac vs PC versions

I have a 2015 Macbook Pro 15 core i7 4 core.

I am running bootcamp with windows 10 and the PC version of DVDFAB. My dvd rips are generally 300 to 600fps. By far the fastest frame rate for ripping that I have experienced.

I am interested in the MAC version since.....well....I bought a MAC......

I have seen some talk on here that suggests that the MAC version lags behind the PC version in capability and in speed.

Please help me with info on this. Is there any advantage to running the MAC version? Am I better off to continue running the PC version as I am??

One thing is you'll need to repurchase your
    License because it can't be transferred from PC to
    MAC.

Comment

Mac and Pc

Originally posted by efigalaxie View Post
      I have a 2015 Macbook Pro 15 core i7 4 core.

I am running bootcamp with windows 10 and the PC version of DVDFAB. My dvd rips are generally 300 to 600fps. By far the fastest frame rate for ripping that I have experienced.

I am interested in the MAC version since.....well....I bought a MAC......

I have seen some talk on here that suggests that the MAC version lags behind the PC version in capability and in speed.

Please help me with info on this. Is there any advantage to running the MAC version? Am I better off to continue running the PC version as I am??

On my visits to many different businesses, the great majority of them have pc's . That may be why there is a lag.

Comment

Working...
      X