Cuda support for the Mac in DVDFab 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Cuda support for the Mac in DVDFab 10

Could someone at DVDFab tell me why there is no Cuda support for the Mac in DVDFab 10? I use a Nvidia graphics card in my Mac that has Cuda support. Your application is the only one that does not recognize it. Is there some reason for that?

Nvidia only provide windows /linux sdk for now.
    Thanks for feekback, we'll try provide more hardware accelerate in feature.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Nvidia only provide windows /linux sdk for now.
      Thanks for feekback, we'll try provide more hardware accelerate in feature.
      Thanks for the feedback. Couldn't you ask Nvidia for the Macintosh sdk? They must have it because all my other apps that support Cuda can use Cuda on the Macintosh.

Comment

Originally posted by jarjarjar View Post
        Thanks for the feedback. Couldn't you ask Nvidia for the Macintosh sdk? They must have it because all my other apps that support Cuda can use Cuda on the Macintosh.
        Could your name some apps that support Cuda can use Cuda on the Macintosh ?
        Are they video decode / encode apps?
        Thanks.
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

There may be more, but the ones that I have are Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and Adobe After Effects CS 6. They are apps for video editing.
          Last edited by jarjarjar; 04-24-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Could your name some apps that support Cuda can use Cuda on the Macintosh ?
            Are they video decode / encode apps?
            Thanks.
            There may be more, but the ones that I have are Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and Adobe After Effects CS 6. They are apps for video editing.

Adobe also offers the "CUDA Toolkit for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX". This is the link from their web site. "https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads".

Comment

Originally posted by jarjarjar View Post

Adobe also offers the "CUDA Toolkit for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX". This is the link from their web site. "https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads".
              OK, I get your confuse.
              Adobe use cuda for accelerate do effect in pictures.
              CUDA not equal NVDecode / NVEncode SDK.

Thanks!

Comment

OK, I get your confuse.
                Adobe use cuda for accelerate do effect in pictures.
                CUDA not equal NVDecode / NVEncode SDK.
                Adobe Premiere Pro is a video application not a picture application. I am not confused but I think that you are. If Cuda works for video in Premiere Pro on the Mac why will it not work in DvdFab for the Mac? They are both video apps.

Comment

Hi,
                  I just read this topic and I’m confused because on dvdfab converter for mac’s french website, it’s clearly stated that converter for mac supports cuda. So is it true or false? What’s the status in march 2018?
                  thanks in advance for your reply !

Comment

Originally posted by LaurentMaldo View Post
                    Hi,
                    I just read this topic and I’m confused because on dvdfab converter for mac’s french website, it’s clearly stated that converter for mac supports cuda. So is it true or false? What’s the status in march 2018?
                    thanks in advance for your reply !
                    Hello,

CUDA is not supported for Mac DVDFab.

We are sorry for any confusion caused by the description, we will correct them ASAP.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Working...
                    X