Can not perform full disk copy of BD-RE disc with DVDFab 10.0.8.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not perform full disk copy of BD-RE disc with DVDFab 10.0.8.8

Full Disk Copy of BD-RE disc that recorded TV program can not be done. Up to Ver. 10.0.6.5 was done normally.
    As an operation, the task manager window is displayed and it tries to start copying, but it does not actually start copying, it will stop in about 30 seconds and can not be canceled normally.
    You can clone / write the same BD-RE disc. In addition, BD software such as general commercial movies can make full disk copy.

· Additional notes
    When I reinstalled DVDFab 10.0.8.8, I got a message saying "DVDFab encounters a reading error. Please clean or exchange the Blu - ray disc and try again", and I no longer accept the BD - RE disc.

Please help me........

Full Disk Copy of BD-RE disc that recorded TV program can not be done. Up to Ver. 10.0.6.5 was done normally.
    As an operation, the task manager window is displayed and it tries to start copying, but it does not actually start copying, it will stop in about 30 seconds and can not be canceled normally.
    You can clone / write the same BD-RE disc. In addition, BD software such as general commercial movies can make full disk copy.
    Please post dvdfab_internal.log file.

When I reinstalled DVDFab 10.0.8.8, I got a message saying "DVDFab encounters a reading error. Please clean or exchange the Blu - ray disc and try again", and I no longer accept the BD - RE disc.
    Please do clean the disc, and go to Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to try again. If still failed to work, use a different source to try again.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Completely same errors are occurred on my Mac with DVDfab 10.0.8.8 from beg/Apr.
      Before then, I've never experienced such problems.
      I've tried 20-30 BD-RE discs (Sony and Panasonic) including successfully ripped before, but any discs cannot be performed with the reading error message "Please clean or exchange...".
      This must be occurred by some decryption error on DVDfab, not disc/drive reading error, because
      - Brand-new (virgin, very clean) BD-RE discs which has few sources cannot be read
      - My BD drives are working without any error on other apps. FYI my drives are Pioneer BDR-209 (SATA) and BDR-XD07 (USB)
      - I've tried 3 BD recorders for reading/writing BD-RE discs. There is no error between them. But DVDfab cannot perform with those discs.
      And, I also tried to change the setting "ignore all the reading errors" but all BD-RE discs failed to work, just not to show the error message "Please clean or exchange"

Attached please find the log files.
      Please explain the reasons why this error is kept and when and how it will be corrected.
      Regards,
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YZboost92 View Post
        Completely same errors are occurred on my Mac with DVDfab 10.0.8.8 from beg/Apr.
        Before then, I've never experienced such problems.
        I've tried 20-30 BD-RE discs (Sony and Panasonic) including successfully ripped before, but any discs cannot be performed with the reading error message "Please clean or exchange...".
        This must be occurred by some decryption error on DVDfab, not disc/drive reading error, because
        - Brand-new (virgin, very clean) BD-RE discs which has few sources cannot be read
        - My BD drives are working without any error on other apps. FYI my drives are Pioneer BDR-209 (SATA) and BDR-XD07 (USB)
        - I've tried 3 BD recorders for reading/writing BD-RE discs. There is no error between them. But DVDfab cannot perform with those discs.
        And, I also tried to change the setting "ignore all the reading errors" but all BD-RE discs failed to work, just not to show the error message "Please clean or exchange"

Attached please find the log files.
        Please explain the reasons why this error is kept and when and how it will be corrected.
        Regards,
        From the log file, DVDFab loaded BDAV discs failed, this problem will be fixed in next build, please kindly wait for a new DVDFab for mac version and then update to try again.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hi, Mona.
          I got late, I will attach a Log.
          I tried "Common Settings> Drives> Read, mark the option" ignore all the reading errors ""but the results were the same.
          I will fix it with the next Build, so I will wait.
          Attached Files

Comment

10.8.9 has been installed and is now working well without any error message before.
            Thank you for DVDfab team's efforts.

Comment

Working...
            X