Will not burn Blu-Ray DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not burn Blu-Ray DVD

I spent hours setting up a DVD menu with Blu-Ray DVD Creator 10.9.2 trial version.
    Didn't realize that once you burn to disc or save to folder or ISO, that the project goes away.
    I saved to a folder to burn later. I could not burn the folder using FabDVD - option was not available under "Copy" as directed in the manual.
    So, I burned from the folder using Mac technology. Would not play on my TV with either my LG or Sony Blu-Ray player.

Went through the whole process again spending more hours. Had issues with bringing in only one file and overwriting the next one. Finally, after relaunching a few times, got to design the menu again.
    This time I tried to burn directly to my Blu-Ray disc in my Blu-Ray burner on my Mac.
    For about five minutes, it kept looking for my disc in Drive A!!!! This is a Mac. There is no drive A!

Ready to give up, but spent more hours building the menu again with the intent of saving to ISO and burning that.
    It took over three hours to generate the ISO.

Again, couldn't use the software to burn the ISO to disc, so used Apple's built in technology. Took about an hour to burn. Thought I had it this time.
    Tried on TV again through both Blu-Ray players, but still nothing. Just a blank screen and wasted expensive Blu-Ray discs.

FabDVD responded to the first support email telling me to uninstall and re-install. Why would I want to do that with software every time there is a problem? Really!

I liked this product because the menu builder was easier than another I was using- Leawo Blu-ray Creator. But, that one used 23GB to build a Blu-Ray DVD for only 3.5GB of files!
    FabDVD was just over 10GB. Quite impressed - until I could not view the results.

Thanks for your help
Working...
X