Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forced subtitle problem

Hi,

I have same problem on inglorious basterds DVD reading French version with French subtitles when they speak English at 0:17:35 for exemple, German or Italian at various time when I want to rip it for transferring my DVD and BLURAYS discs on my Mac.

I Have this trouble with all of my discs in same conditions.
    I adjust subtitles parameters in parameters (of the main task) before running
    I tried to write them on the image for a mp4 file.

I'm using DVDFab 10.0.9.7, 64bits, on Mac mini, OS High Sierra and bluray drive writer MATSHITA USB 3.0

When I use "previzualisation" subtitles doesn't appears but when I use DVD reader from native OS High Sierra, they run well....

Thanks for your help

Originally posted by Hugues View Post
    Hi,

I have same problem on inglorious basterds DVD reading French version with French subtitles when they speak English at 0:17:35 for exemple, German or Italian at various time when I want to rip it for transferring my DVD and BLURAYS discs on my Mac.

I Have this trouble with all of my discs in same conditions.
    I adjust subtitles parameters in parameters (of the main task) before running
    I tried to write them on the image for a mp4 file.

I'm using DVDFab 10.0.9.7, 64bits, on Mac mini, OS High Sierra and bluray drive writer MATSHITA USB 3.0

When I use "previzualisation" subtitles doesn't appears but when I use DVD reader from native OS High Sierra, they run well....

Thanks for your help
    Please use Copy-Main Movie mode, select several chapters of the main movie title, be sure to include the forced subtitle section, and tick all the subtitle streams, save the chapter copy as iso file, and then send it to us, thanks.

Since you are using a mac version of DVDFab, please report the problem to the mac section. Thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Working...
    X