Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Wish Blu Ray and ISO Fails to be recognized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Wish Blu Ray and ISO Fails to be recognized.

Death Wish 2018... I can watch the Blu Ray, I can create an ISO image without any read errors, but when ever I try to open it in DVDFab I get a read error.

Did you create the ISO using Clone mode? In my experience, I have never been able to load a Clone ISO into Fab unless protection was left enabled.

Comment

I use DVDFab on Mac and when I get read errors, I move to windows and use alcohol 120 to create an ISO and set it to skip read errors when making the image.

When creating the Death Wish ISO I had zero read errors.

Normally if a rip fails in DVDFab with read errors, I can make the ISO in alcohol with read errors showing in the alcohol log but it still yields a good rip. This time... not so good.

I can watch the disc and the ISO without any errors when not using DVDFab but I get nothing but read errors when trying to rip when using DVDFab.

Comment

Hi tunerX,

Please use the latest version of DVDFab for mac to load the movie disc "Death Wish" to try again. If DVDFab failed to load or copy it, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and specify the movie version and its released date and country. Thanks.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X