10.2.1.8 upgrade dvdid.xml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.2.1.8 upgrade dvdid.xml

when upgrading to 10.2.1.8, the "create dvdid.xml" setting was lost. i use this setting so i am 99.5% sure i didn't not disable it myself just before upgrading. i just ripped a bunch today and have to do them again! ugh.

Originally posted by vdv View Post
    when upgrading to 10.2.1.8, the "create dvdid.xml" setting was lost. i use this setting so i am 99.5% sure i didn't not disable it myself just before upgrading. i just ripped a bunch today and have to do them again! ugh.
    It shows on our side in version 10.2.1.8. Please try to complete remove DVDFab and then download a fresh one to try again. If still have problem, please send us a screenshot, thank you.

Comment

Upgrade also removed the "remove annoying PGCs" setting, as I just discovered. ARGH! Dozens of DVDs to re-copy now.

Comment

Originally posted by vdv View Post
        Upgrade also removed the "remove annoying PGCs" setting, as I just discovered. ARGH! Dozens of DVDs to re-copy now.
        Please feedback with screenshots and latest dvdfab_internal.log file to help check the missing option problem.

Also, just in case, are you using the authorized version of DVDFab on your mac? When using the free HD Decrypter version, some options will be missed.

Comment

Working...
        X