11.0.1.5 cloud server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.0.1.5 cloud server

i just updated to 11.0.1.5. Now when I insert a BD, I get the dialog "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server, please wait..." and it sits there forever. It doesn't complete and the cancel button doesn't work. Effectively, I cannot rip BD anymore.

There is no preference item marked "cloud server".

Please: what is the preference.
    And change the text of the preference or the text of the dialog to match so that the pref is discoverable.

Originally posted by vdv View Post
    i just updated to 11.0.1.5. Now when I insert a BD, I get the dialog "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server, please wait..." and it sits there forever. It doesn't complete and the cancel button doesn't work. Effectively, I cannot rip BD anymore.

There is no preference item marked "cloud server".

Please: what is the preference.
    And change the text of the preference or the text of the dialog to match so that the pref is discoverable.
    Did this problem happen to every different BDs you tried? Or only for a specific one?
    Did you set your mac to allow DVDFab to access the internet?
    Please post dvdfab_internal.log file to help analyze the problem, thank you.

Comment

It works now. Instead of saying "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server", it says "Analyzing Blu-Ray content ..." (similar to that).

You can't answer the simple question, "What is DVDFab Cloud Server"?
      Last edited by vdv; 01-23-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vdv View Post
        You can't answer the simple question, "What is DVDFab Cloud Server"?
        Please refer to https://www.dvdfab.cn/cloud_decryption.htm

Comment

Thanks. So, is this always on and not a preference setting?

Suggest changing the dialog to say "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Decryption Server"

Comment

So, is this always on and not a preference setting?
            For Blu-ray sources, it is default to be ON, cannot be turned off. With Cloud Service On, the process is supposed to be quicker than regular.

Comment

Working...
            X