dvdfab 11. 0 .5.4 trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab 11. 0 .5.4 trouble

Well first of all let me explain that I am not computer literate at all. I upgraded to 11.0.5.4 and tried the repair which did not work. Then I tried to manually fix according to the instructions and it looked nothing like what was described in the pictures of the terminal block.. VERY FRUSTRATED HELP.

You need to provide more info. What is it that you are actually trying to repair? You should attach the dvdfab_internal.log (go to this link on how to do that : https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...og?postcount=5).

Also, a new update came out a few days ago (11.0.5.5), so you might want to install that and see if that fixed whatever problem you are having.
    Last edited by LaciBacsi; 10-22-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

oh, wait … only 11.0.5.4 for mac … sorry!

Comment

Ok here are some pictures that may explain it better. when I open dvd fab I get this message
        DVD fab encountered a problem
        DVD fab encounters a problem which makes it unable to read dics and burn dvd/bluerayfolder/ISOfile to blank dice on mac OS
        The problem can be repaired easily by following these steps:
        Click the Repair button at the bottom right corner.
        Click the allow button at the lower part of the popped security and privacy window like the one below to break the block.

Please visit here if the problem is not repaired.

Needless to say this didn't repair the problem

So I go to developer tip for macOS High Sierra 10.13 can't read or burn DICS official fix.
        I am not on mac HIGH Sierra I am on Catalina.

Sorry I can't upload pictures the file is too large and I don't know how to make them smaller filesSorry I can't upload pictures the file is too large and I don't know how to make them smaller files

Comment

try rebooting your computer and see if that helps.
          then try running dvdfab and see if you still have issues.

Comment

According to PM, "problem was solved".

Comment

Working...
            X