Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! DVDFab for Mac 11.0.6.1 is out (November 28, 2019)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From DVDFab Staff New! DVDFab for Mac 11.0.6.1 is out (November 28, 2019)

New! DVDFab for Mac 11.0.6.1 is out (November 28, 2019)

New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
    New: Improved the user experience.
    New: Renamed DVDFab Prime to DVDFab 365.
    More Info: https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvdfab365.htm
    Fix: A problem that the setting Exit program when all tasks are done does not work as it should.
    Fix: A conversion problem with 2-pass encoding method in the Video Converter module.
    Fix: A freeze problem if multiple tasks are added to the task queue of the Video Converter module.
    Fix: A crash problem when expired users load sources to the Video Converter module in certain cases.

DVDFab:
    MD5: D9440B263B11739AFAB7F781E685D1E0
    SHA1: 98259FD74E83E7C5670DCB5E6D26D57358BEB73C
    CRC32: B1107D97
    User Manual for DVDFab v11 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab11> Log

DVDFab Player 6:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab Player 6> Log

Hi,

This update doesn't appear to work with Mac OS Catalina. Running the .pkg gives the error:

"DVDFab11061.pkg" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by eudaemonia View Post
      Hi,

This update doesn't appear to work with Mac OS Catalina. Running the .pkg gives the error:

"DVDFab11061.pkg" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated.

Any suggestions?
      Please go to the mac System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, set the "Allow apps to run from" to "identified developers". It should work. Please have a try.

Comment

I have updated DVDFab to 11.0.6.1 (thanks for your suggestion on how to get around the install error message) after updating my iMac to Catalina. The update to Catalina was successful without issue. All other programs are working fine. Now DVDFab hangs while loading. I get the DVDFab initial image but that is it. I must force quit the program. I have tried uninstalling and reloading the program and shutting down and restarting my computer, without effect. Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by pluto234 View Post
          I have updated DVDFab to 11.0.6.1 (thanks for your suggestion on how to get around the install error message) after updating my iMac to Catalina. The update to Catalina was successful without issue. All other programs are working fine. Now DVDFab hangs while loading. I get the DVDFab initial image but that is it. I must force quit the program. I have tried uninstalling and reloading the program and shutting down and restarting my computer, without effect. Suggestions?
          I will create you a new post regarding this hang issue with a new title to make it better for developers to check, thank you.

And here is the link for the new post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-while-loading

Comment

Working...
          X