This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] mac 11.0.6.1 hangs while loading

I have updated DVDFab to 11.0.6.1 (thanks for your suggestion on how to get around the install error message) after updating my iMac to Catalina. The update to Catalina was successful without issue. All other programs are working fine. Now DVDFab hangs while loading. I get the DVDFab initial image but that is it. I must force quit the program. I have tried uninstalling and reloading the program and shutting down and restarting my computer, without effect. Suggestions?

1. Please be sure that DVDFab is allowed to access your Documents on your Mac.
    2. Be sure that your mac login account has administrator privilege.
    3. Please try again and if the problem persists, please post the whole DVDFab log folder to help analyzing it. Thanks.

Comment

DVDFAB can access Documents on my IMAC
      Login Account does have administrator privlledge\
      I completely uninstalled and reinstalled DVDFab and uninstalled much of my unneeded software, and restarted, but it still hangs
      Where is the DVDFab log and where do I send it?

Comment

If the hanging window is on "logging in" step, please rename the DVDFab folder under Documents and run DVDFab again to see the result. If still have problem, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you. I renamed the DVDFab folder under Documents and ran DVDFab per your instructions and the program ran perfectly. That was the solution. Mark this issue as solved.

Comment

Working...
          X