Blu-ray Ripping Stuck at 50%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Ripping Stuck at 50%

I've run into an issue with the new version for Mac where every blu-ray I try and rip gets stuck at 50%, right when it begins pass-2 of the conversion. I've tried it with multiple discs and they all result in the same exact problem. I've only run into this problem now with every disc since installing the new 11.0.8.5 version. Is it possible to get a link to download the prior version 11.0.8.2 that I can revert back to for now?

Thank you for the feedback. Please kindly update to v11.0.8.6 to try again and feedback. If still have problem, please send us the latest log file.

You can refer to the image below to get the feedback ID.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mac Feedback.png
Views:	364
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	381142

I'v also PMed you the link for v11.0.8.2 though. You can use it to try the same movie and see how it works.

Comment

I just tried it again with the latest version 11.0.8.6 and am still running into the same exact problem. It's not letting me attach the log here because it says the 1.8mb exceeds the attachment size limit.

Comment

Additionally there seems to be an issue with the prior version that you sent me... it gives me this error when I try and install it (attached).
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X