DVD Bluray ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Bluray ripper

DVD bluray ripper. When ripping Blu-ray with older version of dvdfab the folder would have at least 25 to 30 GB. The lasted version of dvdfab for mac I only get 3 to 4 GB. Am I doing something wrong. The movies seem to play ok from my server just fine or am I missing quality content. Thanks

What profile did you use for the conversion? More information is needed.

If hard disk space is not a problem, you can use passthrough profile, which will not decode and re-encode, and file size is larger.

Comment

Passthrough is what I normally use. By using another profile MKV or MP4 will I be giving up on any video quality. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dave73 View Post
        Passthrough is what I normally use. By using another profile MKV or MP4 will I be giving up on any video quality. Thanks
        Please specify the last movie you tested and encountered the same lower output size issue. Also, please post the feedback ID for troubleshooting:

DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

I have no issue just wanted to know if I lose any video or audio quality with MKV(no passthrough )as opposed to MKV passthrough. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dave73 View Post
            I have no issue just wanted to know if I lose any video or audio quality with MKV(no passthrough )as opposed to MKV passthrough. Thanks
            While using Passthrough profile, no compression is included, no de-code and re-encode, its quality is better than the one converted with regular MKV profile.

Comment

thank you, stay well

Comment

Working...
              X