Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rip problem - Emma (2020) (Universal 832 095 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip problem - Emma (2020) (Universal 832 095 3)

Not having any joy with this DVD at all (first one I think I've been properly stuck with....at least in a long time)

DVD appears to rip fine, folder size looks good (5Gb) etc. But cannot play the resultant file back - it starts to open, gives me the language selection banner and then closes down. (Tried a couple of players including VLC and get the same results each time).

Have tried a full DVD copy and a main title only copy with the same results.

Not sure which logs are most use? Couldn't upload the dvd_internal log (too big).

Attached Files

Hello, please go to Common Settings>DVD>DVD Protection to uncheck the option "Enable Cloud Decryption Service" to have a try, you may also try disable Pathplayer and see the result.

If still have the same issue, please send us the feedback ID, please refer to DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hello, please go to Common Settings>DVD>DVD Protection to uncheck the option "Enable Cloud Decryption Service" to have a try, you may also try disable Pathplayer and see the result.

If still have the same issue, please send us the feedback ID, please refer to DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly
      Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have that option in Common Settings>DVD>DVD Protection....I only have

- remove CSS
      - remove RC
      - remove RCE
      - remove APS
      - remove UOPs
      - remove structure protection
      - remove layer break

I've looked throughout the preferences and can't find this option. Should I have it in the 11.0.8.6 Mac version??

Will look at the logs link.

Comment

Feedback now sent per the log instructions...ID 9149278

Comment

Originally posted by murph7355 View Post
          Feedback now sent per the log instructions...ID 9149278
          I've passed the log file to the developer in charge.

Meanwhile, please upload one full disc copy and send it to our FTP.
          I have PMed you the FTP info for uploading the copy, please kindly check, thanks.

Comment

I am experiencing problems with Emma as well. Just updated to 11.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by Thaedron View Post
              I am experiencing problems with Emma as well. Just updated to 11.1.0
              Please send us the latest log folder for the movie to help check it out. Thanks.
              You can refer to this post to send the log file and provide the feedback ID so that we can quickly locate the log file: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly

Comment

I've passed the log file to the developer in charge.

Meanwhile, please upload one full disc copy and send it to our FTP.
                I have PMed you the FTP info for uploading the copy, please kindly check, thanks.
                Hi

Have replied to your PM (finally!)

Latest versions of DVDFab give the same result - looks to rip OK, but isn't playable.

Comment

Hi

Have replied to your PM (finally!)

Latest versions of DVDFab give the same result - looks to rip OK, but isn't playable.
                  Hello Murph, we will download the file soon. Please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for this movie too, thanks.

Comment

Hello Murph, we will download the file soon. Please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for this movie too, thanks.
                    Have put it in the root of the directory I sent

(No problem about the public holiday too )

Comment

Hi - any update on this?

Comment

Hi - any update on this?
                        Sorry, no update yet, I will get the developer look into it.

Comment

Hi Mona - any word?

I've installed the latest versions but it still does the same thing.

Regards
                          Andy

Comment

Hi Mona - any word?

I've installed the latest versions but it still does the same thing.

Regards
                            Andy
                            try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
                            restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
                              restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.
                              Unfortunately already tried...no difference.

I get the opening "language choice" menu up, but then selecting a language stalls the playback.

Trying to convert the rip into another format (using Handbrake) only shows a couple of 10min-15min options which is the usual sign that the rip hasn't worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X