Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rip problem - Emma (2020) (Universal 832 095 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by murph7355 View Post

Unfortunately already tried...no difference.

I get the opening "language choice" menu up, but then selecting a language stalls the playback.

Trying to convert the rip into another format (using Handbrake) only shows a couple of 10min-15min options which is the usual sign that the rip hasn't worked.
    go back into common settings - av codecs - switch everything to software
    restart dvdfab and retry the disc again and see if selecting a language still stalls.
    Last edited by october262; 12-22-2020, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by murph7355 View Post

Unfortunately already tried...no difference.

I get the opening "language choice" menu up, but then selecting a language stalls the playback.

Trying to convert the rip into another format (using Handbrake) only shows a couple of 10min-15min options which is the usual sign that the rip hasn't worked.
      Please upload the file that cannot play to our FTP.

Also, please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, and then copy all the files except those .vob files to a new folder, zip and send it to us as well.

I've PMed you the FTP info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please upload the file that cannot play to our FTP.

Also, please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, and then copy all the files except those .vob files to a new folder, zip and send it to us as well.

I've PMed you the FTP info.
        I put it up there when I posted originally...has the FTP site been cleared down?

Comment

Working...
        X