No DTS options when converting a file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter No DTS options when converting a file

Hi all, I've just got a new M1 powered MacBook and noticed that the DTS option is missing when converting an MKV file. It had TrueHD 7.1 and I want to convert the file to DTS 5.1. The option is there on my Windows machine so not sure if it's the software or something I need to tweak on the Mac.

Thanks

I'll check this out when I get home later... How do you like the new MacBook M1? I just got one too, crazy fast....

Comment

The option is there for me....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
        The option is there for me....
        Sorry I must have explained it wrong, I see the option there if the original file has DTS, but when I click the icon to set how I want the file to be encoded, in the list of audio options I have all the same options I have on my Windows machine, except DTS. The file I have had TrueHD 7.1 and I want to convert to DTS 5.1.

And loving it so far! Super quick, although some apps are a little buggy for me like Teams but I'm sure that'll get addressed in time.

Comment

Originally posted by peejay1977 View Post

Sorry I must have explained it wrong, I see the option there if the original file has DTS, but when I click the icon to set how I want the file to be encoded, in the list of audio options I have all the same options I have on my Windows machine, except DTS. The file I have had TrueHD 7.1 and I want to convert to DTS 5.1.

And loving it so far! Super quick, although some apps are a little buggy for me like Teams but I'm sure that'll get addressed in time.
          We will check, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We will check, thanks.
            In case I didn't explain it well, the source file has TrueHD 7.1 but for output I don't have DTS option:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.24.02.png
Views:	246
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	387338

Comment

Originally posted by peejay1977 View Post

In case I didn't explain it well, the source file has TrueHD 7.1 but for output I don't have DTS option:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.24.02.png
Views:	246
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	387338
              I have confirmed with the developer, currently, the DTS encode doesn't work on the Mac version, so only Windows version has the DTS version available.

Comment

Working...
              X