can`t install dvdfab 12.0.6.6. update on a mac M1 max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can`t install dvdfab 12.0.6.6. update on a mac M1 max

before mac os monterey 12.3 i was able to install dvdfab by rosetta 2. once deleted, it is not possible to install it again if you`re running mac os 12.3. i found a workaround going back with timemachine and get it back running. it works, but now again it`s not possible to install the new update 12.0.6.6..
    is this normal at the moment?
    is dvdfab not installlable on a M1 mac if never installed before?

thanks a lot for a confirmation or denial,
    philipp

Hi philipp, there is a problem with macOS Monterey 12.3, our developer is investigating the issue, sorry for the trouble.

Comment

thanks a lot! that‘s what i thought and now i know it. i‘ll wait with patience for the next update.
      philipp

Comment

I have the same issue and unfortunately i didn't activate time machine.

I have an iMac and I tried to install the new update from DVDFAB (12066) but it stops every time I tried to install it.

Also, I tried to uninstall the older version and install the new one, and the problem remains.

Now I cant install both versions (older and newer)

P.S I have checked the installation from third parties, I tried to install another program and it was installed fine.

Comment

Here is additional information. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 6.31.05 AM.png
Views:	712
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	407770 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 6.32.10 AM.png
Views:	526
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	407771

Comment

Same here on macOS Monterey 12.3 and MacBook Pro M1 Max, wasn't just occurring on 12.6.6 but also on 12.6.1. Since I removed my old version, I don't have a working DVDFab installation. Could DVDFab please kindly urgently fix?

Comment

The same for an M1 MacBook Air running Monterey 12.3... including the install.log as I'm upgrading from 12.0.6.1.

install_log_dvdfab.log

regards

Paul

Comment

Same issue on Mac with Intel chip.

Comment

A new version will be released this week to solve the installation issue, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X