Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new DVDFab for M1 Macs doesn't work !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new DVDFab for M1 Macs doesn't work !!!

The new version of DVDFab allows you to download either a version for intel Macs or a. version for M1 Macs. I downloaded the M1 version for my M1 Mac mini thinking that there was finally a working version for M1 Macs. Boy was I wrong. I set it up to rip a blu-ray at the high quality settings and it produced a file that was as large as a full size file made using the passthrough module. It was also ripping at about half the speed of my intel Mac. Don't anyone at DVDFab test their products before they release them? I will bet that I will not get an answer to that question. Do they even have a M1 Mac to test it on? My bet would be NO. If they did they would have known that it is not working right. Thanks again for nothing DVDFab. I think you just take our money and run and could care less what kind of junk you give us.

I am afraid that there is still a problem with the DVDFab for the Mac M1 version. Please kindly wait for the new version, thank you.

Comment

Hi jarjarjar, the developer needs the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the problem, please provide it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hi jarjarjar, the developer needs the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the problem, please provide it, thank you.
        Mona the better idea would be for the developer (I sure hope that you have more than one) to rip down a blu-ray on the M1 Mac version, pull his own internal log file and go from there. I never do other peoples work for them. They need to do it for them selves. That's what THEY get paid for. It seems to me that they are always trying to get other people to do their work for them. I will not supply the files. Tell them to create their own. You stated on your first reply that there was still a problem with DVDFab for the Mac M1 version. So you already knew about it. Let them do the job they get paid to do and figgure it out them selves. How hard could it be for them to rip down a blu-ray and pull there own log file?

Comment

The latest release of DVDFab for M1 Macs "12.0.7.4" still doesn't work right. You guys really are stealing our money. Do you really have Mac programers? Do they have M1 Macs to test their work on? I really don't think you have either of them. M1 Macs have been out for 2 years now and you still haven't managed to release a good working version, That's just so sad.

Comment

I've noticed that you have posted similar info on different posts. Regarding the slow conversion fps problem, please refer to the other post and feedback with the information the developer needs, so the developer can look into it for you. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X