New 12.0.7.5 for M1 Mac's still doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 12.0.7.5 for M1 Mac's still doesn't work

The new 12.0.7.5 update for M1 Mac's still doesn't work right. Ripping times are still extremely slow and the final file size is almost as large as a full size rip. It is obvious that no one checked this update before they released it. Mona I supplied the log files that you requested on my last post.You don't even acknowledge that you received them or that you found anything out. Can you see why that would be frustrating? Especially since this new update still isn't working right.

Hello, the developer suggests that you disable auto-crop to have a try, please uncheck the option "Crop Automatically" at Common Settings > Conversion > Convert and then restart DVDFab to try again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hello, the developer suggests that you disable auto-crop to have a try, please uncheck the option "Crop Automatically" at Common Settings > Conversion > Convert and then restart DVDFab to try again and see the result.
      Sorry Mona but that made no difference at all. I didn't even finish the rip because it was as slow as before and was going to produce a very large file size.

Comment

Working...
      X