M1 Mac software not reading disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M1 Mac software not reading disks

I just installed the M1 Mac software for DVDFab 12. Every disk I put in either says the disk is not a valid DVD/Blu-Ray or it doesn't do anything when I click on the "add file" button and select the drive.

Please help

Hi,please provide the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the problem, thanks.

Comment

see attached.

I should also note that the disks are recognized by MacOS and play just fine. I also have no problem loading them on DVDFab 12 for Windows.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pythonline View Post
        see attached.

I should also note that the disks are recognized by MacOS and play just fine. I also have no problem loading them on DVDFab 12 for Windows.
        have you tried clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button in the lower left
        corner of the general area, restart dvdfab and retry your discs again and see if they will read.

Comment

That fixed it until I closed and reopened the program, then the same behavior started again.

Comment

That fixed it until I closed and reopened the program, then the same behavior started again.
            if you repeat the steps from what i posted again, does dvdfab read / copy discs like it should ??

Comment

so, didn't try to re-do the reset settings to default, but I did restart my mac and now it seems to be working for the time being. I should note that before I did the reset to factory settings thing, restarting my mac did not fix the problem.

Comment

now I seem to have a new problem. DVDs are loading ok, but the first Blu-Ray I popped in is just sitting at the "Analyzing". It's been doing that for at least 10 minutes now, whereas on a less powerful PC, the widows version will load a Blu-Ray in less than a minute.

Comment

now I seem to have a new problem. DVDs are loading ok, but the first Blu-Ray I popped in is just sitting at the "Analyzing". It's been doing that for at least 10 minutes now, whereas on a less powerful PC, the widows version will load a Blu-Ray in less than a minute.
                  Please load the BD again, and provide us the latest dvdfab_internal log file to check the problem, thanks.

Comment

here you go, this time I let it sit for about 25 minutes before cancelling it. I should also note that when I cancel it this way DVDFab freezes completely and I have to force quit the program.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X