Too many videos on one disk crashing players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many videos on one disk crashing players

Using DVDFab 12.0.8.0 on Mac Os Big Sur. Have something unexpected here. I have a bunch of short cartoons I downloaded I'm trying to save to a DVD. Both single and dual layer DVD's have the save issue. Because each cartoon is about 5 minutes or less, I can fit a bunch onto one disk. Only problem is if I get more than 20 on at a time, it crashes every player I use. My Blu Ray player, my 4k player, my PS3, and my PS4. It will load the menu, and load the first cartoon just fine. But when I try to advance further than 1, all players crash. I go into the menu to load one beyond the first, and it crashes. Similar, but not the same results with blu rays as well.

Any idea how I can load more than 20 at once onto a disk? Since they are short, I can load about 50 onto 1 DVD. Anything between 21-25 and the disks behave erratically. Over 25 and it is an outright crash on all players and disk formats.

Thanks. DVDFab is my preferred software for this. I can use others, but this one is most suitable so I am hoping I can make this work.

Please use Video Converter to merge the videos into one, and then load the created one to Creator to burn to blank media again and see the result.

Please feedback with the dvdfab_internal log file. In case there is a report field popup from the Mac system, please save the content and send it to us as well. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X