DVDfab for Mac not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab for Mac not work

My DVDfab for Mac does not work. I insert the some BDs and press start to make ISO or make MP4, immediately ejects the disc, showing that the process is complete, but no file export to the folder.

What is the OS version?
    Do you have the same issue with DVD discs?

You may refer to this page first: https://www.dvdfab.cn/tips/mac-m1-how-to-repair.htm

If still have a problem, please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal log file. Thank you.

Comment

I have the same problem with discs ejecting very quickly yet reporting the process is complete but no output file.
      The how-to-repair link doesn't show me content relevant to my OS which is Ventura 13.6 running on an M1 MabookPro.

Comment

Originally posted by midlandmaverick View Post
        I have the same problem with discs ejecting very quickly yet reporting the process is complete but no output file.
        The how-to-repair link doesn't show me content relevant to my OS which is Ventura 13.6 running on an M1 MabookPro.
        go to common settings - drives - read - click "do not eject source disc when task finishes"
        to stop dvdfab from ejecting the disc early. so you need to push the eject button on your dvd drive.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

go to common settings - drives - read - click "do not eject source disc when task finishes"
          to stop dvdfab from ejecting the disc early. so you need to push the eject button on your dvd drive.
          Many thanks for the suggestion which seems to have worked :-)
          Very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X