UHD Ripper for DV, compatible with Infuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper UHD Ripper for DV, compatible with Infuse

Question regarding Dolby Vision and UHD Ripper for playback in Infuse. I believe Infuse supports up to DV profile 8 single layer and Dolby Atmos in EAC3 container. My question is what options do I need to select to create a compatible DV file with UHD Ripper for playback on Infuse? There are so many options that it can be a lil confusing. I would like the video to have no compression if possible. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
    Question regarding Dolby Vision and UHD Ripper for playback in Infuse. I believe Infuse supports up to DV profile 8 single layer and Dolby Atmos in EAC3 container. My question is what options do I need to select to create a compatible DV file with UHD Ripper for playback on Infuse? There are so many options that it can be a lil confusing. I would like the video to have no compression if possible. Any suggestions?
    this is what your referring to right ?? - https://firecore.com/infuse
    see this thread - https://community.firecore.com/t/dol...iles/19713/905
    Last edited by october262; 09-10-2023, 05:05 PM.

Comment

yes that is exactly what I'm referring to. i remember I got this to work a while ago but don't remember how I did it. Some of these profiles are taking to long to enccode.

Comment

i'm regretting purchasing UHD Ripper for MAC. It seems every profile I use will take over 24 hours to complete. this was never like this before. i have tried switching the setting from software to MAC Open CL for decoder and to video toolbox for encoder. the only one that does not take 24 hours is passthrough unfortunately the passthrough file is not compatible. i have purchased many lifetime licenses and this one is my only regret since i cannot use it. can i request a refund?

Comment

Please zip the whole DVDFab log folder and then send it to us to look into it, thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Please zip the whole DVDFab log folder and then send it to us to look into it, thanks in advance.
            do i need to wait for the rip to complete? to be honest I don't think I will use this anymore. at this point uhd copy is giving me a playable rip, i was just looking for another alternative (uhd ripper) for infuse and dolby vision.

Comment

Working...
            X