Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit-stream audio pass-through issues

Hi guys,

Are the free versions able to pass DD and DTS bit-stream audio via HDMI to a suitable amplifier. I'm currently able to obtain pretty nice looking images but only 2Ch PCM audio.

So far I've tried 6Ch DD audio in VOB, MPG, M2TS, TS, MP4 and MKV. And 6Ch DTS audio in VOB, MPG, M2TS, TS and MKV.

Cheers
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Hi SMD. Haven't seen you around since the Zensonic days...
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Hi SMD. Haven't seen you around since the Zensonic days...
      Oh wow... Those were the days

I'm currently testing hardware products for Xtreamer (Unicorn Information System Co. Ltd). I've just installed DVDFab Media Player on their first generation Ultra computer, together with Windows 8 O/S.

Looks like you've been on this forum for ever!!!
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Yeah, it feels like it. I do get the ocassional holiday when I tell things like they are. I haven't changed!!!

I've been doing something similar for the AC Ryan stuff and one of your compatrions and I have just worked through getting YAMJ working properly on them and a few other things. I gather the XTreamer and the ACR are very similar products based on the same chipsets.

Good to be in touch again.

Greg
        Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
        Oh wow... Those were the days

I'm currently testing hardware products for Xtreamer (Unicorn Information System Co. Ltd). I've just installed DVDFab Media Player on their first generation Ultra computer, together with Windows 8 O/S.

Looks like you've been on this forum for ever!!!
        Last edited by GregiBoy; 06-28-2012, 12:19 AM.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Is anybody else able to confirm the lack of bit-stream pass-through please?

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for your feedback.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I am only able to stream 2.0.......no 5.1 nor DTS

Comment

Hi!

Same goes for me too?

Multichannel pcm but no bitstream.

Kempf

Comment

Same here... If I can't get the digital audio, the program doesn't serve a purpose for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X