Buggy version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggy version

This report is about v. 1.0.1.3 (windows).

Italian translation buggy
    With italian language selected most of teh strings are in english

"About" icon (on main menu) is missing
    Is not possible check which version is running
    Please add an icon on naear ti setting icon to show program version

Doesn't exist and "Exit" icon or menu funtion
    Which the way to exit from the program?
    Please add an icon on neaar to settings/about icons to exit from teh program

The right order icon should be "Settings"/"About"/"Exit"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bovirus; 07-21-2012, 08:21 AM.

There is a red X button

in the upper right corner of the window, but if you maximize the window, it will not remember that the next time you start the program, and the red X button is out of sight again. So there is a bug.

Comment

As you can see in my screenshhot the window title is not visble and nor the red X.

The program can be close with ALT+F4.

Should be better to have near by Setting an "Exit" icon (more clear and usable).

Comment

Originally posted by bovirus View Post
        As you can see in my screenshhot the window title is not visble and nor the red X.
        Press alt + spacebar and then X and you'll see it.

For the Italian strings - have you uploaded the translated .xml file? The changes I've made and uploaded have been included in the the new versions of the program.

Comment

The language file (XML) was provided with program (1.0.1.3) and contains most of the strings (but are not showed).

Also I already trasnalted thea additional strings (.ts website) and should be merged with previous tarnslation.

But as you can see 90% of the strings are in english also the equivalent italian strings area available.

Comment

The language file (XML) was provided with program (1.0.1.3) and contains most of the strings (but are not showed).
            This is the DVDFab_Media_Player_IT.xml file you are talking about?

Comment

Yes....

Comment

Yes....
                Almost everything in that file is translatable. Some strings are missing. In the translation forum I posted a list of those. Hopefully next version will include them.

Sounds to me as by the time you uploaded the translated file, the already had compiled the current version.

The version number not to be seen in the program - that they have promised will be fixed in an upcoming version.

Comment

I believe that the italian file should contains all items (translated and not translated in english).

I cannot translate if the relative id string is not available.

I hope that the developer apply the englsh file (as model/template) over the italian langauge filling all id strings missing.

Thanks.

Comment

I revised the italian langauges.

Now the italian language has the same string numbers and order of english language.
                    Is not revised as contents (contains a tons of errors and seems translated by someone that somtetims is italian but doesn't know informatic terms...)
                    It's a starting base for future enhancements.
                    Also with the italian file aligned there are some probelm in current Media Player.

Open file in man menu is not translated
                    Many menus are not translated also if the equivalent language strings is available (it happens for all languages).

Also In the lastest Media Player are not include the strings 31000-31909 & 60000-60101 available on .ts web site that I translated. This strings is not availble nor in english and localized languages.
                    Last edited by bovirus; 07-22-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X