Many thanks guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks guys

Just a note to say many thanks for your continuing development of DVDFab Media Player.

Over the months new features have been added, bugs have been solved, tweaks and refinements have been made, resulting in an excellent network media player.

Indeed, the ability to parse .ISO files via UPnP is particularly unique feature

Very well done and keep up the good work.
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
    Just a note to say many thanks for your continuing development of DVDFab Media Player.

Over the months new features have been added, bugs have been solved, tweaks and refinements have been made, resulting in an excellent network media player.

Indeed, the ability to parse .ISO files via UPnP is particularly unique feature

Very well done and keep up the good work.
    Which uPNP server are you using to serve up .ISO files ?

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
      Which uPNP server are you using to serve up .ISO files ?
      I'm navigating to .ISO files located on my Synology DS212+ NAS via DVDFab Media Player's dedicated UPnP file navigation option...
      Last edited by SeeMoreDigital; 08-20-2012, 08:22 PM.
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Working...
      X