Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Media Player Technical Problem

Dear Sirs,
    I would like to request the following information from you. First and foremost, I would like to let you know that the DVD Fabe Media Player software that I have has been obtained through the giveawayoftheday website as giveaway only for August 3rd.

This piece of software is really excellent. Congratulations. The aim of this note is to request technical assistance from you. I could play my dvds perfectly until the previous day when I tried to play some dvds through DVDFabe Media Player. The issue I have is that when I click on play the DVD plays in fast forward function and NO sound at all.

I started to "play" with the different functions as to audio and video and I could make the dvd play normally but the whole issue comes up if I play another DVD and I have to "play" with the audio and video functions until I find the correct calibration for the DVD. This did not happen when I first started to use this excellent software.

I also would like to learn the correct calibration for audio, for there are several functions as to audio as well as video like DTS, 2.0. 2.1. 5.1, stereo mix for speakers and the like

As a giveaway of the day beneficiary, am I allowed to update this DVDFab Media Player version (1.0.1.5) I have? I am asking for when I open the software, a pop up windows informs me that there is a new update / version of DVDFab Media Player but I cancel it for fear that the new update would make the licence code invalid or useless.

I would really appreciate any help and assistance. My system is windows 7 - 64

Thank you so much.

Yours Sincerely,

SherFiles

Originally posted by SherFiles View Post
    As a giveaway of the day beneficiary, am I allowed to update this DVDFab Media Player version (1.0.1.5) I have? I am asking for when I open the software, a pop up windows informs me that there is a new update / version of DVDFab Media Player but I cancel it for fear that the new update would make the licence code invalid or useless.
    No problems when I did it.

Comment

Don't worry! No problems. Please update to the latest version, and then try the fast forward function.

Comment

Working...
      X