Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One more time - when will DVDFab Media Player Support 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more time - when will DVDFab Media Player Support 3D?

Hi,
    I asked this question before and the answer was "We are working on it". The only reason I pre-paid for DVDFab Media Player on 16 June was because I was looking forward to being able to play 3D Blu Ray content on my computer. At that time I also purchased the All In One Lifetime license of DVDFab. Almost 4 months later, I have not seen anything about DVDFab Media Player support for Blu Ray 3D movies. I don't use DVDFab Media Player because I already owned PowerDVD, yet my license will expire next July without me being able to use the product months after I paid for it. I guess what upsets me the most is that the DVDFab Media Player stated that it supported 3D Blu Rays. Now I don't see that in the page. Please tell me and all your customers when we can expect 3D Blu Ray support and extend our licenses to expire one year after that support is available.

DVDFab staff, any updates? I would appreciate a reply.

Comment

There are really some work to support Blu-ray 3D playback, and we are half done for now, please be patient, we will support it asap.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Any Time Guesstimate?

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        There are really some work to support Blu-ray 3D playback, and we are half done for now, please be patient, we will support it asap.
        Do you have any kind of a time estimate? I just bought 2 Blu-Ray 3D movies today, forgetting that FabMP doesn't support 3D. So, now I have an HTPC with a 3D Blu-Ray capable disk reader, a 3D capable display card, 3D compliant cable, and a 3D capable projector. But no 3D capable media player.

At this point, I'd settle for a SWAG, a ROM, even a flat out WAG! Are we looking at by Thanksgiving 2012? Christmas 2012? St. Valentine's Day? St. Patrick's Day? Easter? Pentecost? I could go on, but you get the idea.

I'll start testing 1.0.2.8 today. I wonder if the Disney Fast Play issue has been resolved (most of the time, it completely ignores my clicking on Main Menu). And The Avenger's full menu. And the Pausing when Playing. And not displaying correctly when the font size is set to 150%. I sense more posts to come...

Comment

Working...
        X