Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playback in Slow motion my entire BluRay Movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback in Slow motion my entire BluRay Movie.

Hi,
    I have a problem with Bue Ray play back using v1032 on My MAC mini (fully updated and brand New). It simply runs in slow motion my entire BluRay Movie. Playback mode: 1080p and DTS HD Master Sound or Dolby TrueHD. All my DVDs run in a fast track. The films are streamed files stored in ISO. I got the same software installed on the same MAC Mini now run Windows 7 everything Works Nice.

Best Regards
    Dag

Please goto Settings->Audio, change the "Audio ouput" to "analog", restart Player and try again.

Comment

Sorry I need DTS HD MASTER not Multi-ch PCM like FM versa AM if you get me right

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      Please goto Settings->Audio, change the "Audio ouput" to "analog", restart Player and try again.
      Sorry I need DTS HD MASTER not Multi-ch PCM like FM versa AM if you get me right :-)

Comment

Hi tecos,
        What do you mean?What's your speakers? How do you connect your Mac mini to your speakers and monitor? More infor are needed.

Comment

Hi tecos,
          What do you mean?What's your speakers? How do you connect your Mac mini to your speakers and monitor? More infor are needed.

I see. This is how it is setup:
          My Mac Mini is connected to NAD 747 surround amplifier via HDMI cable. The NAD 747 is connnected to the TV(Grundig 47" LED) via HDMI cable.

The MAC Mini has dual boot setup for OSX and Windows 7. DVDFab is installed in both OS and both are payed versions of FAB mediaplayer software.

When I start to playback an BluRay film using the DVD mediaplayer and OS OSX the NAD 747 are set to DTS HD High res and the Grundig are in 1080p mode but my BluRay fil streamed from the disk are played in extream slow motion. Same setup but now useing Windows 7 everything works nice.
          I have to use HDMI to obtain 1080p video qulity and DTS HD Master /DolbyDigitalTrueHD if you see what I mean.
          Kind Regards
          Dag

Comment

Get it, tecos.
            Please go to Settings->Audio, set "HDMI" as audio ouput and try the two cases below.
            1.Mark "Dolby Digital(AC3) capable receiver", "DTS capable receiver" and "TrueHD/DTS-HD capable receiver". In this case, your amplifier will decoder the audio stream and play it.
            2.Un-mark the three options above. In this, DVDFab mediaplayer will decoder the audio stream and passthough the decoded audio stream to your amplifier. Your amplifier just plays it.
            What's more, I doubt it may be the external driver issue in mac os. Please try some BD/DVD iso in your local disc.
            Wish it helps.
            Last edited by terry5; 12-27-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Get it, tecos.
              Please go to Settings->Audio, set "HDMI" as audio ouput and try the two cases below.
              1.Mark "Dolby Digital(AC3) capable receiver", "DTS capable receiver" and "TrueHD/DTS-HD capable receiver". In this case, your amplifier will decoder the audio stream and play it.
              2.Un-mark the three options above. In this, DVDFab mediaplayer will decoder the audio stream and passthough the decoded audio stream to your amplifier. Your amplifier just plays it.
              What's more, I doubt it may be the external driver issue in mac os. Please try some BD/DVD iso in your local disc.
              Wish it helps.
              Hi
              Thanks for the answer but no luck. I have also copyied the media file on to the MAC minis disc no luck. Tested ISO and m2ts files no luck. As metion tested the sugested settings no luck. Just to mention it once more I have an Win7 partition on the same device where I have the same software installed and tested the same files and it works nice.
              Regards
              Tecos

Comment

How about connect your mac mini to your TV directly? Please set "HDMI" as audio output and mark "Dolby Digital(AC3) capable receiver", "DTS capable receiver" and "TrueHD/DTS-HD capable receiver".

Comment

How about connect your mac mini to your TV directly? Please set "HDMI" as audio output and mark "Dolby Digital(AC3) capable receiver", "DTS capable receiver" and "TrueHD/DTS-HD capable receiver".
                  Hi
                  I will test that senario later on. I just like to add some info regading another test that I did. I switch from DTS HD Master to AC3 5.1 now the film played as normal The same film was used for the test.
                  tecos

Comment

Originally posted by tecos View Post
                    Hi
                    I will test that senario later on. I just like to add some info regading another test that I did. I switch from DTS HD Master to AC3 5.1 now the film played as normal The same film was used for the test.
                    tecos
                    Your suggested test scenario will not give med DTS HD Master sound my TV does not support DTS HD Master my NAD T747 does.
                    As far as I can see now it must has something to do with DVDFabs DTS HD Master codec.
                    Best Regards
                    Dag

Comment

Hi,
                      Since I have the same issues on my mac mini 2011 with Radeon graphics, I managed to make some tests: the only way to get "normal"playback is to set audio to analog, but you only get 2.0 pcm. This has been done using hdmi output. I made additionnal tests with a MB Air 2012 (HD4000 graphics), once again I had to set the audio output to analog but this time I got 7.1 LPCM.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X