plays all back in slow motion now - other player works great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plays all back in slow motion now - other player works great

plays all back in slow motion now- my other player works great - is there a link to older versions on Media player?

Originally posted by dskillin View Post
    plays all back in slow motion now- my other player works great - is there a link to older versions on Media player?
    I am having the same problem!
    I am also having problems with the new versions! I know versions 1.0.3.4 and 1.0.3.5 do not work on my system. I think the last version that worked was 3.3
    know problems:
    when changing audio output from analog to optical/coaxial frame rate drops dramatically almost like slow motion and I get no sound receiver does not switch to Dolby digital like it use to -- so frustrating!

sys spec:
    win 7 x64
    amd phenom II X6 1100t
    asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
    xfx radeon 6870 gpu
    8gb g.skill ddr3 @ 1600mhz
    Enzotech custom water cooling
    Last edited by CBR929; 03-27-2013, 10:35 AM. Reason: Removed text

Comment

I had 1.0.1.0 still it worked like it should , tried 1.0.3.5 same issue as 1.0.3.4 play back in slow motion only. another member sent me 1.0.3.3, it plays ok but has some issues with playing from miniso, plays ok if you start from the stream.

Comment

Check Audio

Whenever I have had the slow-motion problem in the past (and I have experienced it on almost every version), it has been a Windows audio problem. Once I fix the Windows audio problem, then FabMP works fine.

Have you checked for Windows audio problems on your system?

Comment

Audio Checks

Here is a very brief guide on some audio checks you can do:

With this issue, everything else will play fine. I'm not sure why DVDFab seems to be the only one to exhibit this behaviour.

Right-click on your speaker icon (down by your clock, in the lower right-hand corner). Click on Playback Devices. Make sure you have selected as your default device the correct sound device.

Go into DVDFab Media Player and verify that your audio settings are set correctly.

If you have an HDMI audio device, then make sure that is your default device, and that DVDFab is set to play to it. Usually, in the past, when this has happened to me, it has been because my default device became my analog PC speakers, but DVDFab Media Player was trying to play to an HDMI device (or trying to output digital audio to the analog speaker).

I hope this helps!

Comment

I had the same problem here. I have recently upgraded to Win 8 and upgrade the player to the lastest version.

I didn't recall any problem when I first use it when it was first released 1.01??

I had the slow motion problem with several BRs, the disc was working under PowerDVD 10. I only have it connect to my AV using HDMI (same as what was selected on speaker under Windows), and so far nothing went wrong after the fresh install.

I tried to play some M4V and MKV files I ripped using DVDFab, they played like slow motion with no sound under DVDFab Media Player?! The files play normally using my iPhone, iPad or using Quicktime player on PC.

Comment

WEIRD...

if I change the audio output from HDMI to Analog, everything works?! No more slow and there are sound!!!!

Well, I have NO analog output on the computer, only HDMI to Receiver?!

Comment

Working...
              X