Something Old, SomeThing New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something Old, SomeThing New

This is in regards to Fab Player 2.1.2.0 (Win) running on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Something old:
    I tested Fab MP with fonts set to 125%. Under v1.x, it did not display correctly. I am happy to say that this is working correctly now. The movie displayed just fine.

Something new:
    The Windows taskbar and Start menu never hide, even when in full-screen mode. When I slide the mouse down toward the bottom of the screen, the play controls pop up, and they do overlay the taskbar and start menu. However, when the movie is playing, the taskbar and start menu are visible. They are surprisingly distracting and annoying. This has happened on 3/3 movies. On one of the movies, after a few minutes, the taskbar disappeared, but on the other two, it never did.

Something extra:
    When I first set up v2.1.2.0, I set sound and skin settings, and then closed the application. When I re-opened the application, the settings were lost. I have not been able to reproduce this issue (I have tried).

This evening, I started Fab MP playing a movie from the HDD (Speed Racer). I stopped it a few minutes in, and placed a DVD (Quantum of Solace) into the player. Fab MP crashed. I restarted the application, and everything went fine from then on. Everything, that is, except for the taskbar issue mentioned above.

The taskbar issue is a known issue, will be fixed this week.

>> I started Fab MP playing a movie from the HDD (Speed Racer). I stopped it a few minutes in, and placed a DVD (Quantum of Solace) into the player
    Could you send me the .dmp files in <my documents>\DVDFab Media Player\ folder? That will tell us the bug position. My email is: xubin@dvdfab.com

Thank you.
    Last edited by xubin; 08-12-2013, 01:55 AM.
    resigned

Comment

Working...
    X