Help with integrating into WMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with integrating into WMC

This may be a really stupid question, but I want to make DVDFab Media player work with Windows Media Center to playback BD stored on hard disk. Can anyone help me? I am not really up on this.
    Thanks

What collection management software do you use?

Comment

blu-ray media browser classic 3

Click image for larger version

Name:	MB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	309625

Comment

In MyMovies there is a file call ExternalPlayers.xml in the directory

C:\ProgramData\My Movies\FileStorage\User Customization

the file below contain the modifications that need to be made

ExternalPlayers.xml

Comment

player settings

Click image for larger version

Name:	blu-ray settings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	309627

Comment

Thank you all

My apologies for not replying sooner however I have been AWOL on business.

I use Mymovies as the collection management software and will try the suggestions below as soon as I return home.

Again, thank you in advance.

Comment

Many thanks

That seems to be working fine now. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

How about DVD File Structures?

Also, is there any documentation on what command line parameters the player takes? It seems that you are passing at least a couple here but without and doc. nobody else can figure out how to make it do anything else, etc. I did try the usual -? and -help (and /? and /help) with no luck.
                Thanks!

Comment

Hello dw99 in the info I provided to speedbird the only parameter that is for the media player is /fullscreen. The rest is for your collection management software and how it path to the DVD, Blu-ray or file. What do you use to manage your collection?

Comment

Originally posted by atomg View Post
                    Hello dw99 in the info I provided to speedbird the only parameter that is for the media player is /fullscreen. The rest is for your collection management software and how it path to the DVD, Blu-ray or file. What do you use to manage your collection?
                    I use My Movies, mainly, although with wmc pretty much dead I've been looking into media browser 3 as well. I was trying to figure out how to call the player for dvd folder structure rips and I was fighting with getting the player to work, or even be recognized, from my movies on windows 7 64bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X