Top Menu Not Displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Menu Not Displaying

I cloned Oblivion and then tried to use Media Player to play it. Upon loading, it displayed the Universal Studios logo and did not move off that screen (on the original disc this is the point it would download new previews I believe). I then right clicked on the screen and selected Top Menu. It displayed the video that plays during the Top Menu fine but did not display any of the mouse-over controls for the top menu i.e. Play, Scenes, Subtitles, etc.
    I7-2600 3.4 GHz / Asus P8P67 / LG Corsair XMS 8GB DDR3 1600 / EVGA GEForce GTS-450 / 10X WH10LS30 10x Bluray Burner / Windows 7 Ultimate / Cisco E2000 Router / Argosy HV335T / D-Link DNS-321 & Linksys NAS200

Try the newest version of DVDFab Media Player. Which is 2.1.5.6 (Released: 09-06-2013)...

Cheers
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

hi,

We know this problem, we are working for fix it.

Comment

OK. I see that I can click on the Playlist icon in the lower right of the screen and select the title to play the movie. I assume that is the workaround until a solution is implemented.
        I7-2600 3.4 GHz / Asus P8P67 / LG Corsair XMS 8GB DDR3 1600 / EVGA GEForce GTS-450 / 10X WH10LS30 10x Bluray Burner / Windows 7 Ultimate / Cisco E2000 Router / Argosy HV335T / D-Link DNS-321 & Linksys NAS200

Comment

Working...
        X